Thursday 9th April 2020
We will be monitoring the Coronavirus Pandemic closely and guidance given by the Government. Refunds will be given if the meeting can't proceed.
Sales Training with James White
We have a the greatest of pleasure of welcoming back our favourite sales guru, James White. If you would like to increase you business opportunities and perhaps feel challenged with your sales knowledge or figures then James is the answer to all your woes.
James says "I know what it takes to achieve business success, having enjoyed over 20 years of sales and marketing experience, including 11 in running my own online software business. My career was as a Sales and Marketing Director for large international computer networking firms, such as 3Com, and built relationships and delivered results and multi-million pound budget responsibility before I had reached the age of 30.
However big or small your business is, and whatever path you have trodden, I have walked the same steps. My passion for helping businesses grow and achieve their goals is a key driving in everything I do."
James is really keen to help out the self employed and micros business owners among us, so if you would like to along the content of the afternoon will consist of.....
1. Getting to know more about you, what you want to achieve, the challenges you have and what you want to gain from the day.
2. The foundations of all successful sales campaigns. Within this session we will cover:
- The target that you have set that you want to achieve
- What is the sales plan that you are working to, to achieve this target?
- What is the process we use for engaging with potential customers?
- What tools and resources do you have available to win new business?
3. Your prospects, you and who you target. Within this session we will cover:
- Why do your prospects buy from you, what issues do you solve for them?
- What is your story and why for your business? What drives and motivates you?
- Who is the target customer you do business with and what is their persona?
- How do you prospect and start to engage with your target customer effectively?
4. Building rapport, engaging with prospects and overcoming sales objections. Within this session we will cover:
- How do we initially engage with prospects and build rapport with them?
- Moving prospects through our sales process through effective questioning? How we build an understanding of who they are and what they need?
- Assessing and qualifying the prospects we have and learning to say no!
- How to ‘bridge’ from where the prospect is now to the solution you offer them
- Handling the most common objections prospects have and feeling comfortable in dealing with these
5. Closing new prospects and winning new business. Within this session we will cover:
- Closing a new prospect in a way that is easy for both you and the prospect
- Identifying potential barriers to the sale process and what could change the prospects mind
- Working to deliver on the promises you made to the prospect to build raving fans
- Harvesting your customer base to build case studies and referrals
6. Summarising what we have learned, identifying actions to move forward and getting feedback from the day on what you will do differently!